You can be a part of this dynamic and innovative endeavor by making your "tax deductible" contribution in one of the following categories:
Direct donations can be made to the foundation via check or money order, payable to Oziel Grand Chapter Charity Foundation and forwarded to:
Maurice Wesson, Chairperson
188-190 Irvine Turner Blvd.
Newark, NJ 07103
Company Matching Funds
You can ask your employer for "matching funds" for Oziel Charity Foundation, if they have a community relations support program.
*Companies who donate matching funds for their employees will be provided with the Charity Corporations tax exempt number.
Did you know?
- You can place our "Drop in the Bucket" donation container at your next social or family outing.
- You can ask your church, social/civic clubs or other organizations if they will participate by making a "tax deductible" donation.
How to Apply
- You can request a one time donation for scholarship or request a book award.
- You can request assistance if there is a natural disaster, fire or other extenuating circumstance.
- You can inform others about the Foundation and the services available in times of need.